Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting Back to Normal




After a few days of staying close to home, we are getting back to venturing out from San Miguel. Since Thursday we've been to Guanajato twice and Dolores Hildalgo too. Guanajato is nestled in the mountains just east and north of here. It's a world heritage site and now we now why. We also had fireworks on the hill just across the canyon a few days ago. The town was celebrating Mr. Allende's birthday I think, just glad they didn't set the hillside on fire. The pictures above are all from Guanajato. Hugs to all..p.s. we are feeling great, going off to visit the second largest monolith in the world in Benal about an hour or two away from SM today.

2 comments:

  1. With your hand on her belly, in that last picture, it looks like you guys are expecting. LOL!

    I'm glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your last days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found you blog. This is Davan, by the way. I miss you so much! Those are some really neat pictures, especially the one with all the houses. It would be neat as a puzzle. When you get home, you have to see my drawings, because I made a few nice ones. I am having fun at Do-Jump, too. I miss you a lot! Have fun, and see you Thursday.

    Davan

    ReplyDelete